Belarusians discovered Chagall in themselves - into art with their heads! Automatic translate
On November 2, an unusual action started in Minsk. Representatives of modern Belarusian painting gathered in the museum cafe “La Rotonde” to “teach” everyone to look at the world and create through the eyes of Marc Chagall. The event was organized with the support of the Art Museum of Belarus and was unequivocally called “Discover Chagall in yourself”
Masters of the brush - Vladimir Kozhukh, Alexander Ksenzov, Nikolai and Maria Isayenok, Nina Pilyuzina took on two roles: experts on the life and work of Marc Chagall, as well as educating artists who help everyone present to depict the plot of the meter’s favorite picture.
This format of the exhibition allowed at least a couple of hours to immerse as much as possible into the atmosphere that surrounded Chagall and the commune of artists "Hive" in which he lived. Evening gatherings in cafes, the study of the masterpieces of painting and graphics of previous eras, the search for innovative solutions, heated discussions and the desire to put all life on the altar of art. The past cannot be repeated, but can be recreated.
Visitors were able to first-hand understand what the artists of the 1910-20s lived in Paris and go home with a "reproduction" of Chagall, made by their own hand. Such an immersion in art is impossible to forget!
- Der berühmte "Geiger" Chagall auf eine Tischdecke geschrieben
- Biblische Themen zu den Lithographien von Marc Chagall in der Art Bank Gallery
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- The FBI and the Los Angeles Police returned 9 paintings stolen 6 years ago
- In Paris, they will burn fake Chagall
- The exhibition "Marc Chagall. La Bible" opened in the art center "Perinnye Ryady"
- Actors of the Grotesque Theater brought to the festival a performance about the great Chagall
- Aventuras de Año Nuevo en el museo "¿A dónde vuela Chagall?" (5-10 años)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!