Graphics H.V. Faber du Fora at the National Art Museum of Belarus Automatic translate
On November 21, the opening of the exhibition “The War of 1812 through the Eyes of an Eyewitness” took place in Minsk, the exposition of which was the graphic work of Du Fora, who completed this war with the rank of Major General. The exhibition deadline is scheduled for January 13, 2013, so the Belarusians have a great opportunity to learn first-hand about the war of the Russian Empire with Napoleon.
The eccentricity of this person, who chose the path of the military for himself, although inclinations and talent called for artistic creativity, is openly manifested in his works. He meticulously and systematically captured the various sides of the war in numerous sketches. On the basis of which, after the end of hostilities, he created more than a hundred watercolors and two grandiose paintings - “Cafe in Vilna” and “Crossing the river. Berezina. "
Until now, both in Russian-speaking countries and in the west, his paintings are considered the most reliable, accurate sources of great events. They are used for historical reconstruction, the creation of educational literature. Many films dedicated to that era would not have been possible if Faber Du Faure had not chosen a military career for himself.
The exhibition was a collection of lithographic works, distributed in six sections. Moreover, each section corresponds to the course of hostilities and the movement of the Napoleonic army across the territory of the Russian Empire. The exhibition is of extreme interest not only to those who reverence for history, but also to sculptors, architects and art architecture connoisseurs. Indeed, many of his graphic works are the only evidence of the existence of various architectural monuments, especially made of wood. His paintings are like a reportage, and the exhibition is like a journey through time, back in 1812!
- En Minsk resumió el concurso de arte plein air
- "El arte como la alegría de la vida" - una exposición de Mykola Pimonenko en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Ucrania
- Exhibition "Artist and Time" in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- Graphics by Anatoly Kaplan at the National Art Museum of Belarus
- 8,000 years of the formation of Iranian art in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- "Drei Handlungen einer Ära …" - eine Ausstellung zum 90. Jahrestag des Nationalen Kunstmuseums von Jakutien
- Paisajes de Letonia por Wilhelm Purvites
- "Día de actividad" - ¡El Museo de Arte Bielorruso se convirtió en un taller!
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?