In Minsk summed up the plein air art contest Automatic translate
On December 7, the National Museum of Art became the place for summing up the contest of drafts, sketches and sketches performed by artists on the streets of their native and beloved city of Minsk.
The competition of “ancient and forever young Minsk” was intended for young artists, with an age limit of eleven to sixteen years, and was held for 3 months from June to August 2012. The jury, consisting of experienced artists, art historians and museum staff, was not easy. In the final round there were more than 50 strong works, of which it was necessary to choose the strongest.
In addition, each work reflects the personal perception of its city by children, full of images and emotions. The competition involved dividing the children into two categories “painting” and “graphics”, as well as age groups - the first was children under 13 years old, the second from 14 and up to 16.
In addition to receiving awards and diplomas, young talents were able to see how their work looked in the main art museum of Belarus. And although the exhibition of competitive works will last only from December 7 to 9, such an encouragement - to be exhibited along with the classics of fine art - is the best way to push the guys to further development!
- Exhibition "Artist and Time" in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- "El arte como la alegría de la vida" - una exposición de Mykola Pimonenko en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Ucrania
- Gráficos HV Faber du Fora en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Bielorrusia
- Graphics by Anatoly Kaplan at the National Art Museum of Belarus
- 8,000 years of the formation of Iranian art in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- "Drei Handlungen einer Ära …" - eine Ausstellung zum 90. Jahrestag des Nationalen Kunstmuseums von Jakutien
- "I do not know what fatigue is." Ivan Sollertinsky Memorial Festival in Vitebsk
- Igor Dryomin: Young artists of Belarus