Residents of the cold Arctic will warm the paintings of the artist Vladimir Ushakov Automatic translate
The museum and exhibition complex of Salekhard opened an exhibition by Vladimir Ushakov, a member of the Union of Artists, who is famous in Yamal not only for his paintings, but also for active pedagogical and social activities. The solo exhibition of the painter, with the saying “I am writing to you…”, is dedicated to his sixtieth birthday.
The main theme of the exhibition was the lyrical landscapes of the Yamal Territory. The exhibition presents oil-painted works depicting various compositions of plots on the themes of the North. Among them, landscapes painted in the tundra are harsh and beautiful, compositions depicting people for whom the harsh Arctic is a native and beloved land. The painter and military subjects did not pass by.
All the canvases written by Vladimir Ushakov are full of warmth and light, which the inhabitants of the Yamal Territory so sometimes lack. Even the tundra in its landscapes seems to be warmed up by sunlight, so visitors to the exhibition, who have missed the summer sun, will be happy to warm their soul with the artist’s bright paintings. Still life with the image of flowers and with great skill painted vegetables and fruits, will also bring a lot of pleasure to the audience.
Vladimir Gennadievich Ushakov, after receiving an art education at the Omsk Pedagogical Institute, starting in 1975, considers the Yamal Territory his second homeland. He teaches art in college, and heads the department of art disciplines. Many of his students became professional artists. The album “North of Russia XXI” contained the works of Ushakov and his students. Master in the constant search for new talents.
Vladimir Gennadievich is already the tenth solo exhibition. You can visit it until November 18th.
- "Seasons". Exhibition of works by Larisa Ushakova
- "Yu. S. Ushakov. Arquitectura de madera del norte ruso"
- Ausstellung "Der unbesiegbare Admiral: Der heilige gerechte Krieger Theodore Ushakov"
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- Ausstellung "In seiner Heimat Murman" des Künstlers Vitaly Bubentsov zum 80. Jahrestag des Murmansk-Territoriums
- The youngest museum in the Arctic celebrated its 27th birthday
- Creativity of Oleg Osin and Lyudmila Volova at the exhibition "Together", which opened in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts
- In the halls of the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val opened the exhibition "Arctic" in Moscow, arrived from Murmansk