A trip through Europe through the eyes of the artist Nikita Makarov at the Museyon Center Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Museum Center "Museyon", part of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin opened an exhibition of landscapes "The history of more than one trip." The author of the paintings presented at the exhibition is artist Nikita Makarov. Together with the youngest corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Arts, visitors to the exhibition will see with his eyes the big and small Western European cities where he visited.
The artist painted many of the landscapes in places associated with the famous writers of the Russian emigration, so his work is unusual - the paintings are accompanied by lines from their works. Here you can see the squares and embankments of France and Italy, admire the seashore, street cafes - all these landscapes are associated with Ivan Bunin, Zinaida Gippius, Joseph Brodsky.
Such reminders to visitors of the exhibition about the works of great Russian writers are not accidental - Nikita Makarov emphasizes that his attitude to Europe was formed under the influence of Russian literature of the Silver Age. Even the name of the exhibition is associated with the famous novel written by Gaito Gazdanov - “The Story of a Travel”.
Despite the obvious connection of the paintings of Nikita Makarov with the works of Russian literary emigration, the exposition of the exhibition is not perceived as a guide to European countries. All the works performed by the artist in his travels are his personal impressions, which the painter shares with visitors to the exhibition.
The small-format painting by Nikita Makarov, in its informativeness, resembles monumental paintings. In his works, a connection is evident not only with the Russian traditions of painting, but also with the art of Europe. The exhibition will be available for inspection until April 11th. As part of the exhibition, N. Makarov will hold master classes.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition of graphic artist Yuri Vashchenko - illustrations for English fairy tales
- Saturday museyon
- The poetics of Japanese photography in the center of aesthetic education "Museyon" from the Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkin
- In the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin continues the project "Exhibition of one painting"
- Unknown Muscovites work Bryullov from the Russian Museum at an exhibition in the Pushkin Museum
- The graphics at the exhibition of Vaclav Zelinsky is dedicated to two great poets
- The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts presented visitors with a detective story
- "Ninety-nine names of the Almighty" in the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!