The anniversary of Boris Messerer continues with an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition at the Tretyakov Gallery continued the celebration of the eightieth anniversary of the famous artist Boris Messerer. The exhibition was composed of Messerer paintings, graphics and installations. The artist devoted a separate section to portraits and watercolors with landscapes of Tarusa to his wife, the famous poetess Bella Akhmadulina. The opening of the exhibition was timed to April 10, the birthday of the poetess. Bella Akhmadulina passed away in 2010.
The organizers of the exhibition approached the selection of works for the exhibition in such a way that visitors could most fully get acquainted with the multifaceted talent of a famous artist. For his long life, Boris Messerer was not once the author of exhibition design, but he completely gave the organization of his retrospective into the hands of its curators.
The exhibition began with works painted by Messerer in the sixties - landscapes and portraits of Bella. In the hall where the portraits of Akhmadulina are located, poetry is played in her performance. Many works performed by the artist, he dedicated to his wife. This part of the exhibition, located in a separate room, is the most personal part of the exposition, full of lyrics.
Abstract canvases and etchings are made in a manner different from lyrical landscapes. The next exhibition hall housed more than twenty large-format color etchings. To accomplish this, Boris Messerer himself created a printing press capable of working with sheets up to three meters long and developed his own printing technology. Etchings made on it are of the highest quality color shades. In a separate section of the exhibition is a series of "White Nights" eight drawings made by coal.
Unique works of Boris Messerer will be available to the public until June 23rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The opening of a personal exhibition of Boris Messerer with the participation of the author took place at the Radishchev Museum
- Anniversary exhibition of paintings and drawings by Boris Messerer "Themes and Variations"
- "Petersburg. Romance with the city". Exhibition of works by Boris Messerer
- "Kompositionen und Stillleben." Ausstellung von Werken von Boris Messerer
- A large-scale exhibition of the works of Mikhail Nesterov opened in Tretyakov
- Valery Kapterev’s exhibition "Picturesque metaphors" opened in Moscow
- "Tretyakov Gallery" will show an exhibition of new graphics in the museum fund
- La Galería Tretyakov en Krymsky Val actualizó la exposición permanente de la galería.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!