The opening of a personal exhibition of Boris Messerer with the participation of the author took place at the Radishchev Museum Automatic translate
SARATOV. For the first time, the Radishchev Museum presents an exhibition of works by Boris Messerer, where the exposition contains works by the author since the late sixties. The most recent works included in the exhibition were created by the artist at the beginning of the 2000th year.
The retrospective exhibition, on the topics presented in it, is similar to the exhibition shown in the Tretyakov Gallery, when in 2013 they celebrated the anniversary of Boris Messerer. This important event for Saratov art lovers happened due to the joint efforts of the Radishchev Museum staff, led by Tamara Grodskova and the Seven Winds Foundation, led by Nikolai Malygin.
At the opening of the exhibition, held on July 14, Boris Messerer himself attended. The ceremony was attended not only by the organizers of the exhibition. Among the guests was the vice-president of the Russian Academy of Arts Konstantin Khudyakov, who heads the Volga branch. He emphasized that Boris Messerer was always absolutely free in his work.
In response, the artist sounded gratitude for the kind words spoken to him. In his speech, he noted that he considers it a great happiness to exhibit in such an amazing museum. After the solemn part, all those present were invited to the Petrovsky Hall. There was a meeting of Boris Messerer with the residents of Saratov.
For almost an hour, the artist talked about himself, about his work, and then all comers received autographs from him. During the meeting, poems were written by the poetess Bella Akhmadullina, the wife of the artist.
The exhibition, presented under the title "Painting, Graphics, Installation", hosts more than 90 works of Boris Messerer. You can get acquainted with the works of the famous artist until August 21.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The anniversary of Boris Messerer continues with an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "Kompositionen und Stillleben." Ausstellung von Werken von Boris Messerer
- In the museum to them. Radishchev opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Saratov artist Anatoly Mukhin
- "Flowers and Bouquets" - an exhibition of still lifes of contemporary artists in the branch of the Museum. Radishchev
- The image of the East, created by Russian artists, within the walls of the Radishchev Museum
- Crimean landscapes from the Yaroslavl Museum will warm residents of Saratov
- In the project of the Radishchev Museum, viewers saw a picture of Marco Ricci
- Die Ausstellung des Akademiemitglieds der Russischen Akademie der Künste Konstantin Petrov wird im Radishchev Museum in Saratov eröffnet