Exhibition of works by contemporary artists from the NCCA collection in Yekaterinburg Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. Beginning on August 20, at the exhibition site of the Ural branch of the NCCA, an exhibition dedicated to acquaintance with private and state collections of contemporary art. “Age is timeless” - this is the name of the project, already organized by the NCCA for the second time, but this time the exposition of the exhibition opened in the Ural branch is first composed of works exhibited in the Moscow branch of the Center for Contemporary Art.
Today, more than four thousand works of art and various art techniques are stored in the funds of the Center. Among them are not only picturesque, graphic and sculptural works, but also works created using modern technologies - video art, computer graphics. The creators of these works, made at the end of the last and beginning of the current century, are domestic and foreign masters of art.
Presenting such a vast and diverse museum collection to the general public requires a special approach, which is why NCCA, creating exhibitions, invites their curators to interpret each collection through a specific art category. The exhibition opened in Yekaterinburg is presented by the curator from the perspective of exploring the possibilities of young artists to influence the future of art.
The semantic center of the presented project is the history of the group of artists "Nest", who worked in the 70s of the last century. The group, created by Gennady Donskoy, Mikhail Roshal and Victor Skersis, with their creativity showed that young artists give birth to new areas of art that are successfully developing in the future. The exhibition traced the path from "Nests" to the young contemporary artists of the "Barbara" group.
The exhibition is open on September 20th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Original film by Natalia Savras about a dream that knows no barriers
- The works of the artist and sculptor Evgeny Chubarov at an exhibition in the NCCA
- At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets
- La exposición "John Cage Experiments" se inauguró en Moscú
- Diálogo de dos épocas: perlas de la colección del Museo de Bellas Artes de Nantes.
- Exhibition "Traditions of Folklore and Naive in Contemporary Culture" by the NCCA
- Contemporary home for contemporary art - NCCA unveils the design of its new building
- Eine neue Version der Geschichte von Casanova im neuen Musical des Swerdlowsker Musical-Komödientheaters
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!