The Director of the Pushkin Museum Marina Loshak spoke about the museum’s projects in the coming year Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Regularly organized in the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin’s exhibition projects are often sensational. In 2013, two large-scale exhibitions were held, thanks to which museum visitors had a unique opportunity to get acquainted in detail with the work of Titian and the Pre-Raphaelites. There were so many people who wanted to visit these exhibitions that the administration of the museum went to meet visitors, extending the time of their work.
In the middle of last year, personnel changes took place in the Pushkin Museum leadership. Irina Antonova, who headed the museum for 52 years, left her post. Now she occupies no less honorable position - the president of the Pushkin Museum. Now the director of the museum has been appointed the art critic and collector Marina Loshak, known in the art world. Her candidacy was proposed by Irina Antonova herself.
Judging by the plans voiced by Marina Loshak in conversations with media representatives, the museum’s work process is still at the highest level. In the coming year, exhibition projects are planned no less ambitious than last year. Two major exhibitions of masterpieces from foreign museums will be dedicated to old masters. The first of them, called "Rubens - Jordaens - Vandeik", will appear in the exhibition halls of the Pushkin Museum, arriving in the capital from the Principality of Liechtenstein.
The second project is even more unique. Visitors to the museum will be able to get acquainted with the work of eminent artists of the Northern Renaissance, belonging to the collection of the museum of the Italian city of Carrara. Typically, such masterpieces do not leave the walls of the museum, but at present it is closed for reconstruction, and the Pushkin Museum leadership managed to agree with Italian colleagues to display unique works in their halls.
The exhibitions of the famous avant-garde artist Paul Klee and the artist from England William Hogarth are also planned.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition of Cranach presents samples of the Soviet "captured art"
- The metropolitan artist Dmitry Gutov shared the exhibition space of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin with the great Rembrandt
- The exhibition of book graphics "Storytellers", which came off at the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin dedicated to the Year of Literature
- The exhibition "With the family" from the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin opened in Nizhny Novgorod
- The Pushkin Museum. Pushkin presents the paintings of the 17th century Flemish masters
- "Surrealism and livre d’artiste" in the department of personal collections of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin
- The dispute of museums caused a change of leadership in the Pushkin Museum
- Vladimir Center for Fine Arts presented to the public reproductions of Van Gogh’s works, made in digital giclee technology
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!