Irina Antonova resigned as director of the Pushkin Museum Automatic translate
Irina Antonova, who worked as director of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin 52 years old, left this post today. The information was distributed at a special briefing by the Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Medinsky. Gallery owner Marina Loshak became the new director of the museum. Antonova will take the post of president of the Pushkin Museum. This post will be specifically included in the staffing of the museum.
Elena Drapenko, the first deputy chairman of the State Duma Committee on Culture, called her age the most likely reason for Irina Alexandrovna’s resignation. It is reported that Antonova herself asked to find a replacement for her and personally approved Marina Loshak’s candidacy, appreciating her extensive experience in the museum field, which in the future will allow her to control the diverse activities of the museum. Mikhail Shvydkoi called Marina Loshak “a surprisingly creative person,” especially noting her talent for seeing artistic value in certain objects or events.
In his statement, Vladimir Medinsky emphasized the enormous impact that Irina Antonova had on the development of the Pushkin Museum for half a century and expressed confidence that Loshak, having brought a new look, would contribute to the further successful work of the Pushkin Museum. It is expected that Marina Loshak will officially take office on July 10. Marina Devovna said that with her arrival in the leadership of the Pushkin Museum there will be no “revolutions".
March 20, Irina Aleksandrovna Antonova turned 91 years old.
Anna Sidorova © Gallerix.ru
- January Nights - a successful continuation of the famous festival
- Die lang erwartete Verfilmung von Petrushevskaya und die neue Rolle von Olga Antonova
- The dispute of museums caused a change of leadership in the Pushkin Museum
- An exhibition of the works of famous Vladimir artists "To remember …" is open in the city Center of Fine Arts
- Artistas Daniel Cortez y Alexander Antonov en la Galería LeGa
- Exposición de fotografías de Pavel Antonov en el Museo Estatal de Tecnología con el nombre de AA Bahrushina
- The exhibition of Cranach presents samples of the Soviet "captured art"
- The metropolitan artist Dmitry Gutov shared the exhibition space of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin with the great Rembrandt