The exhibition "With the family" from the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin opened in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. On October 31, the opening ceremony of the exhibition "In the Circle of the Family" was held in the city art museum. The exhibits for her arrived in Nizhny Novgorod from the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. For the first time in Nizhny Novgorod, this exhibition opens an exhibition project developed with the participation of one of the country’s main museums.
The exhibition exposition is composed of 50 exhibits. Its organizers brought painting and sculptures made in the 16-20 century by artists from European countries, the USA and Russia. Among the sculptural forms presented at the exhibition, visitors to the exhibition will be able to see small bas-relief compositions and individual sculptural groups.
The subject of paintings is devoted to family subjects. The range of family themes on the canvases is diverse. Here you can see images of the Holy Family, traditional family portraits made in various painting techniques, and next to them are paintings, looking at which, it is difficult to resist a smile. On them, artists in a satirical manner depicted everyday scenes.
At the opening of the exhibition was attended by the Director of the Pushkin Museum Marina Loshak. Before the opening ceremony, she held a press conference. Marina Loshak said that in the future Nizhny Novgorod will be able to see not only new exhibitions from the collection of the Pushkin Museum. As part of the project, museum staff will conduct other events. In addition to exhibitions, the plans of the capital’s museum include workshops in Nizhny Novgorod, round tables on various topics
Marina Loshak noted that the choice of Nizhny Novgorod for the new Pushkin Museum project is not accidental. A large city with many students is no worse than Moscow. Cooperation with NGM will continue in the future.
The exhibition "Among the family" is waiting for visitors on January 18 of the coming year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition of Cranach presents samples of the Soviet "captured art"
- The metropolitan artist Dmitry Gutov shared the exhibition space of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin with the great Rembrandt
- The exhibition of book graphics "Storytellers", which came off at the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin dedicated to the Year of Literature
- The Pushkin Museum. Pushkin presents the paintings of the 17th century Flemish masters
- "Surrealism and livre d’artiste" in the department of personal collections of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin
- The Director of the Pushkin Museum Marina Loshak spoke about the museum’s projects in the coming year
- The dispute of museums caused a change of leadership in the Pushkin Museum
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!