The work of St. Petersburg artists from private collections was brought to Ufa Automatic translate
UVA. On May 31, the Miras Gallery will open an exhibition called Centuries-old Traditions, where residents of Ufa will be able to get acquainted with the skill of St. Petersburg artists. All works are made in the style of realistic art. At the exhibition, you can see the works of famous masters, whose canvases are stored in the collections of famous Russian museums, among collectors from different countries.
At the opening of the exhibition, art critic Yekaterina Sapogova, who is the artistic director of the project, explained that judging by the works housed in the gallery hall, art lovers will understand the difference between the Leningrad art school and other currents in painting.
The canvases included in the exhibition were made in the second half of the twentieth century, but their authors belong to different generations of representatives of the artistic world of St. Petersburg. Despite different birth dates, artists share a common view on the aesthetics of art and a commitment to the realism of painting.
The authors believe that only realistic art is able to fully convey the world of man and nature and express the movements of the human soul. Indeed, in each of the portraits, landscapes or still lifes presented at the exhibition, one can discern the thoughts and feelings of their authors.
During the recent Night of Museums in Ufa, which was also attended by the Miras Gallery, many residents of Ufa managed to attend the exhibition “Centuries-old Traditions”. As part of the action, they had the opportunity not only to see the exposition of the exhibition. For them, watching films telling about the history of the Leningrad school of painting was organized.
All works that arrived in Ufa to participate in the exhibition were kindly provided by the authors and owners of private collections.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ufa Gallery "Miras" opened a personal exhibition of Mila Gataullina "Tea with oregano"
- A virtual concert hall has begun work in the Bosphorus Philharmonic
- "Symphonic night" - Ufa concerts in the open air: from interest to need
- Results of the International Competition for Young Violinists in Ufa
- Kinder sollten wissen, dass jemand sie liebt. Warten auf Geigenwettbewerb in Ufa
- El 12 de septiembre en Ufa fue sede del festival anual de música clásica al aire libre.
- Billboards with classics quotes appeared in Ufa
- Personal exhibition of Rinat Zufarovich Harisov