An exhibition of Crimean artist Viktor Volkov is opened in Sevastopol Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. For the fifth anniversary of its work, the Sevastopol Art-Boulevard Gallery has prepared a personal exhibition of Viktor Volkov, a member of the Union of Artists of the USSR, Honored Artist of Ukraine. The exhibition was inaugurated on October 25th. From the next day to November 9th, every visitor of the Art Boulevard will be able to see the 100 best works of Viktor Volkov. This is a solid selection of works by residents of Sevastopol for the first time.
Viktor Nikolaevich created his works, working in various genres of fine art. Therefore, landscapes and still lifes, genre and battle scenes were selected for the exposition. For each of the artist’s works, one can see how great his professional level is. The canvases written by Viktor Volkov are filled with beauty and harmony. His work occupies a worthy place in the art of modernity.
The first steps in the profession of an artist, Viktor Volkov made in the Crimean College. Samokish, and then continued his studies at the Higher School. Mukhina, in Leningrad. Victor Volkov’s graduation project was dedicated to the design of the architectural complex of Peterhof, and was brought to life on the anniversary of the city.
After graduation, the young artist received a distribution in the Crimea, where he began working in Yalta, in the art workshops of the city. In parallel with the work in the workshops, Viktor Volkov is actively engaged in creativity - painting and graphics. The main themes of his paintings are the events of 1917. World War II, the creative work of the inhabitants of the country.
Many canvases created by Viktor Nikolaevich were bought from the artist by the Ministry of Culture of the Ukrainian SSR. Landscapes, united by the artist in a series called “Blessed Crimea”, were awarded the Crimean Republic Prize in 2000.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: Pantomime colors
- "Big Touring-2017" theater named after Volkova in Penza and Saransk
- In the Chamber Hall of the Theater. Volkov presented the premiere of the play "Cruel Intentions"
- Seaside painter Yuri Volkov presented his anniversary exhibition in Vladivostok
- En el escenario del Teatro Volkovsky, se realizó el estreno de "El examinador" en la producción original de Denis Azarov
- "El año en que nací" - bajo este nombre se mostró un boceto de la actuación. creado en el teatro para ellos. Volkova jóvenes directores metropolitanos
- In the theater to them. Volkov celebrated the centenary of Konstantin Simonov poetic performance "With you and without you"
- Una exposición de una pintura "Volkov NN" El pabellón de mecanización en VDNH ""