An exhibition of landscapes from the Tver Gallery has opened in the Belgorod Museum Automatic translate
BELGOROD. The City Art Museum continues the project of the cycle “Property of Russian Museums”. On the last day of October, the museum hosted the opening of an exhibition whose exhibits arrived from Tver. The Tver Art Gallery provided 65 works of art from its collections to create an exposition.
Most of them are paintings, the contents of which reflect the phased development of the image of Russian landscapes from the 19th century to the middle of the next century. Included in the exposition and exhibits representing arts and crafts. Among these works of art housed art faience made by the masters of a factory owned by Matvey Kuznetsov. This factory was located on the territory of the Tver province.
The names of the authors of paintings delivered from the Tver Art Gallery are well known to lovers of painting. Visitors to the exhibition will be pleased to see the works of such masters as Kuindzhi and Shishkin, Levitan and Shchedrin, Aivazovsky and Serov in the museum of their native city. Among the works of these artists there are canvases, rightfully related to the samples of the classical landscape, and there are also written in open air. One of the landscapes made from nature is the painting of Sylvester Shchedrin “Amalfi”.
The Wanderers - Repin and Surikov, Vasnetsov and Myasoedov - are also on display. It is important for visitors who are interested in realism and impressionism on landscape paintings by artists representing the twentieth century that paintings brought by Stanislav Zhukovsky, Alexei Stepanov and Leonid Turzhansky brought to the exhibition. The first half of the last century is represented by canvases of Soviet artists who worked in the 20-50s.
The exhibition in Belgorod is open until the end of November.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition of works by artists A. Rodchenko and V. Stepanova at the Pushkin Museum
- At the St. Petersburg Theater "Saturday" was the premiere of the play "Not Listed"
- Naive art from the collection of the Orenburg Museum is presented in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Pushkin
- Exhibition of postage stamps of the USSR from the private collection of Stanislav Stepanov "USSR - SPACE POWER"
- RODCHENKO UND STEPANOVA. FUSSBALL
- Exposición de colecciones filatélicas de Stanislav Nikolayevich Stepanov "Exposición de sellos postales de Rusia, la URSS y sellos extranjeros" ANIVERSARIO DE OCTUBRE "
- Bіletіna, Stepanov. Exposición de pinturas y esculturas, Kiev
- In the gallery "5 House" opened the exhibition "Music of the Past". representing the work of the artist Valery Orchikov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?