The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don Automatic translate
ROSTOV-ON-DON. Residents of the Don region for the first time get acquainted with the work of the Stavropol artist Evgeni Kuznetsov. On November 26, the Rostov Museum of Fine Arts presented a personal exhibition “Phrases” to visitors, for which the artist selected 45 works of different years. Why such a name was chosen for the exhibition, the author himself said at its opening.
In his opinion, if all the works created by him could be arranged in one row, then it is impossible to clearly see the change in style. If about 20 years have passed between their creation, the works collected in one exhibition look as separate phrases. So Yevgeny Kuznetsov presented his work in a quarter century - 45 phrases.
The opportunity to get acquainted with the work of Evgeny Kuznetsov, residents of Rostov-on-Don are obliged to Valery Ryazanov, Rostov art critic. In the zone of his attention is constantly the artistic life of the southern region of the country, he was the curator of many exhibition projects. The creativity of the talented Stavropol painter Yevgeny Kuznetsov could not pass him by.
Since the proposal to open a personal exhibition in Rostov was a surprise for Kuznetsov, the author did not have time to carefully prepare for it, but simply collected the best works in his exhibition space. The result was a story about the creative path of the Stavropol artist, passed by him in 25 years.
Each of his works is understandable to any viewer, their stories are diverse, but recognizable, and the characters are more ordinary than people living nearby. Each artist’s work contains a whole story, but the author allows each of the viewers to decide how it can end. Product titles can sometimes help flight of imagination.
The exhibition "Phrases" is open at the Museum of Fine Arts until December 16th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Vladimir, the theater season closed with the premiere of the performance "Thomas"
- The Vladimir Theater presented two premieres for the New Year holidays
- "Portraits of Contemporaries" - an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of Pavel Kuznetsov
- The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- Master class en el arte del ballet en el marco del Festival Internacional "Children’s Petersburg"
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
- Daria Yakovishina-Kuznetsova Rock Garden 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!