The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov Automatic translate
KIROV. The Kirov Palace of Youth is waiting for everyone to see the work of theater groups represented at the Regional Festival of performances of social themes. This theater forum for the fourth time gathers in Kirov people who take to heart the problems of the world surrounding them.
The festival program will begin on October 15th. Performances created by non-professional actors will be shown on the stage of the Youth Palace from 10 a.m. Such an early start of the festival program was chosen for a simple reason - in two days allotted for the festival of social performances, 15 theater groups will show their works.
Each of the performances created by student and school theaters, studios working at municipal culture houses and social organizations raises problems that arise in the difficult life of modern young people.
The format of social theater is not only a way to try yourself in acting. It is an opportunity to choose topics that can attract the attention of young viewers to the performance, give them a reason to discuss it. Unprofessional actors get the opportunity to more deeply comprehend the characters of their characters and the conflicts that arise in their lives.
For two days of the festival, all the performances announced in the competition program will be shown, and each of them will end with a viewing of the work of professionals. The theater studio "Scarlet Sails" is participating in the out-of-competition program. Her actors will be presented by the directorial work of Olga Solomonova - the play “Beautiful Far Away”.
During the festival, a creative meeting will be held with Igor Kuznetsov, a teacher at the St. Petersburg School of Television and the head of the Theater Energy project. He will hold an original master class for festival participants.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan"
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
- Master class en el arte del ballet en el marco del Festival Internacional "Children’s Petersburg"
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
- Daria Yakovishina-Kuznetsova Rock Garden 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!