Art Museum of Altai Territory presented the work of A. Gnilitsky Automatic translate
BARNAUL. “Life-giving” - under this name, a personal exhibition of the Barnaul artist Alexander Gnilitsky opened on November 26 in the Art Museum of Altai Krai. It included paintings and graphics made in different years. Part of the work for the exhibition was selected from the museum, and the rest was provided by the artist himself from his own collection.
Alexander Gnilitsky writes his works in various manners, using both realism and abstraction. The exhibition presents about fifty works representing all areas of his work. Back in the 90s, Gnilitsky became known as an avant-garde artist, whose work is filled with deep philosophical meaning.
In his work, the artist combines realistic artistic thinking with abstract. At the same time, they peacefully coexist in his works, giving the artist’s canvases a special personality.
Abstract compositions created by Gnilitsky are perceived emotionally, at the level of sensations, and realistic paintings can surprise the audience with the accuracy of the transmission of live impressions, as well as with a style that can be called hyperrealism. A special place at the exhibition is occupied by magnificent sketches created by Alexander Gnilitsky from life in trips to open airs.
Alexander Nikolaevich - a native of Altai Territory. After graduating from the art faculty of the Nizhny Tagil Pedagogical Institute in 1980, he lives in Barnaul, works as a teacher in an art school, and is actively involved in creative work. The artist is a regular participant in exhibitions of various levels. His works are kept in museums and among connoisseurs of painting. In the Altai Territory Museum, his personal exhibition opens for the third time.
The exhibition "Life" is open on December 14th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Grafikausstellung des Altai-Künstlers GF Burkov in Barnaul
- "Ventana de Alexander Tikhomirov" - una exposición en memoria del artista Amur abierta en Barnaul
- In Barnaul began a tour of the Irkutsk Theater. Okhlopkova
- In the Barnaul drama, the premiere of the play "Man of the Earth" dedicated to Vasily Shukshin
- The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- El Museo de Arte de Krai de Altai presentó una exposición de acuarelas de Pavel Basmanov dedicada al aniversario del artista.
- Solo exhibition of graphics by Nikolai Zaykov "White Night" will acquaint the Barnul people with views of St. Petersburg
- Exhibition of Nikolai Zaikov "Here and Now" (Barnaul)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!