An exhibition from the home collection of Belarusian artists Potvorovs opened in St. Petersburg Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. In the museum-apartment of I. Brodsky, from January 21, the exhibition "From the home collection" is waiting for visitors. The exhibition presents paintings created by young artists from Belarus Tatyana and Valery Potvorov. The authors selected their favorite works for this exhibition, written not so long ago.
Many of these canvases have already visited exhibitions held both at the artists’ homeland and in various foreign countries. Since these canvases are dear to their creators, so far they are stored in the home collection. Most of the works included in the exhibition, the authors present to the public for the first time.
A visit to the opening exhibition provides an opportunity to see the landscapes of cities where artists who like to travel have managed to visit. Each trip to the cities of Poland and Russia, Belarus and France, inspires artists to create new paintings. A sincere view of the world helps young painters to paint pictures filled with positive.
Their works are distinguished by powerful energy and individual pictorial style, already recognized by fans of their work. Artists do not just fix fragments snatched from life on canvases. They vividly and emotionally tell their impressions of what they saw, sharing them with the audience.
Creating their works, Tatyana and Valery are looking for unusual angles, formats, constantly experimenting. Thanks to the emotional, expressive manner of writing, each of their work is filled with life. On the canvases, Petersburg comes to life, covered with snow, embankments flooded with the southern sun, Balaklava Bay filled with boats, and next to them are pictures of elegant bouquets.
The works of young painters can be seen on February 1.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- La artista Tatyana Potvorova y sus pinturas solares en San Petersburgo
- In der Museumswohnung von I. Brodsky wurde eine Ausstellung der Künstlerin Marianna Davidson eröffnet, die ihrem neunzigsten Geburtstag gewidmet ist
- The exhibition "ACTORS SAMOILOVA. EVERYTHING BEGINS IN KAZAN …"
- The museum-estate "Yasnaya Polyana" announced the year of "Anna Karenina"
- Creativity of Nicholas Roerich presented the Russian Museum
- Exposición personal de Sergei Pisarev. Al aniversario del autor
- Exposición de Galina Sergeeva "BORDE BENDITO"
- Christmas party
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!