"Winds of Donbass" - an exhibition of the works of artists of the DPR opened in Sochi Automatic translate
SOCHI. “Winds of Donbass” - an art exhibition that opened under the name on June 5 at the Sochi Art Museum, became the first exhibition shown by Donetsk artists outside the DPR after the outbreak of the conflict.
Ekaterina Kalinichenko, director of the ArtDonbass Exhibition Center, at the opening ceremony said that this exhibition has a main goal - to show the continuing creative artists of Donbass, to give them the opportunity to be seen. For each artist, presenting his work to the public is the main task of life.
The exposition of the exhibition "Winds of Donbass", which is located in the exhibition space of the Art Museum, presents the works of 37 master masters of art. There was a place at the exhibition to show the works of four aspiring artists studying at the Donetsk Children’s Art School.
In total, the exhibition contains 83 works of various directions of art. Most of the works brought to Sochi from Donetsk were created before the outbreak of the military conflict. And now, Donetsk painters are trying in their work to circumvent military topics.
Therefore, visitors to the exhibition will get acquainted with the most beautiful places located on the Donetsk land. Although the exposition included various genres of art - not only painting and graphics, but also sculptures, landscapes took a significant place. Artists painted the sea and chalk mountains, steppes and fields. Among the images of nature surrounding Donbass, you can see urban and industrial landscapes. Historical themes are also presented.
The organizers note that the exposition includes works made by authors of different generations, some represent creative family unions that have existed for several decades.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- A call to repentance and truth in a new film by Pavel Chukhrai
- In the Sochi Museum. N. Ostrovsky celebrated Cat Day with the opening of the exhibition of cat portraits
- At the Winter Theater, Sochi showed the play "Twelfth Night" directed by British director Declan Donnellan
- Tasty cache of scientific knowledge. FANK recommends
- An anniversary exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin, a famous St. Petersburg artist, began to work in Sochi
- The Academic Theater of Classical Ballet brought four performances to Sochi
- La audiencia de Sochi volvió a ver las actuaciones del Teatro de Drama de Crimea
- How to wear and combine jewelry with what?