The works of Nikas Safronov at the exhibition "Favorites" in Penza Automatic translate
PENZA. For the second time, the inhabitants of Penza got the opportunity to see the paintings of Nikas Safronov, a famous artist, whose work art connoisseurs have different attitudes. Some speak of him as a genius master, others sincerely consider him an ordinary artisan, who managed to create excitement around his work.
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, however, among contemporary artists, Nikas Safronov is one of the highest paid painters. The eccentricity of his talent is obvious. As for PR, Safronov does not hide the fact that he made a lot of efforts to achieve today’s glory. The artist spoke about this at the opening of the exhibition, held in Penza in 2009.
The artist could not come to his new exhibition, which opened in Penza. He is busy preparing his works for a future exhibition in Moscow dedicated to the upcoming anniversary. Next year, Nikas Safronov will celebrate his 60th birthday. Visitors to the exhibition, which opened in the Governor’s House, will see about 70 works by the famous artist, united under the name "Favorites".
The guests were most interested in picturesque portraits of famous personalities - Maya Plisetskaya, Judy Foster, the famous metropolitan restaurateur Arkady Novikov. They are made of oil. No less interesting are portraits painted by a sanguine. Among them are expressive images of Maria Arbatova and the favorite of moviegoers Jean-Paul Belmondo.
Next to them are works representing a series of paintings in the style of surrealism. They depict the types of people with dog heads. Another series of works is dedicated to the Sochi Olympics. There are also romantic paintings of the author’s style “Dream Vision” at the exhibition, filled with the sun, sea, and serenity.
- Nikas Safronov opened a large-scale exhibition of his work in the History Museum of the capital
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of Nikas Safronov in the Historical Museum
- Exhibition "For the Fatherland!" the first to see the inhabitants of Nizhny Novgorod
- Oleg Tabakov continued his holiday in Saratov, presenting to the theater-goers of his native city the performance "Jubilee of a Jeweler"
- Exposition "Nizhny Novgorod artists -Russia" from the participants of "Russia XII"
- "Page of History" - personal exhibition of Viktor Safronov in Ulyanovsk
- Shalom Theater Opens Season 26
- Exhibition of Nikas Safronov "The Secret of Light" 12+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?