Yan Dunjiang at the Hazine Gallery Automatic translate
KAZAN. For the first time, the Khazine Gallery presented the works of the artist Yan Dunjian, a representative of the Ministry of Culture of China, to the Kazan residents. The unique exhibition exposition, which opened for visitors on July 28, consists of 60 graphic and pictorial works by a Chinese artist. This exhibition is represented by the Arts Center of St. Petersburg, the staff of which it was organized.
The originality of the works of Yan Dunjiang is that in his work he follows the canons of traditional Chinese art, but at the same time he is no stranger to experimentation. For more than thirty years, the talented artist has been using the “gunby” style in his works, which is characterized by careful and accurate writing of the details of the picture, a clear depiction of each of its elements.
Most of his works belong to genres where images of mountains and rivers, flowers and birds come to life. These traditional Chinese-style themes, designed in the gubi style, give Yan Dunjian a special elegance. Art historians believe that the artist’s works are close to the southern school of landscape painting.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- Yan Dunjian Exhibition "Flowers and Birds"
- Anniversary exhibition of Kazan artist Grigory Eidinov opens in the national gallery "Khazine"
- Exhibition of paintings and sculptures dedicated to sports opened in Kazan
- "NACHT DER MUSEEN - 2018". Nationale Kunstgalerie "Hazine"
- "NOCHE DE ARTES 2016" en la galería "Hazine"
- The exhibition of the artist Ildar Zaripov in the gallery "Khazine" will be permanent
- The exhibition in the gallery "Khazine" presents the work of Gaisha Rakhmankulova
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!