"Confession of the artist" in the gallery "Hazine" is dedicated to the memory of Ildar Zaripov Automatic translate
KAZAN. The exhibition “Confession of the Artist” opens in the Khazine Art Gallery, dedicated to the memory of Ildar Zaripov, a talented painter who died in 2012, whose work was awarded with State Prizes and the Russian Academy of Arts awarded him with a Silver Medal.
The organizers included about thirty works by Ildar Zaripov in the exhibition, open until March 19, their subjects are devoted to themes of history and the literary heritage of two peoples, the Tatar and the Russian. Several styles were organically combined in the artist’s work - realism and symbolism, modernism and neo-primitivism.
The works of Ildar Zaripov show the influence of famous painters from many countries. These are the traditions of Russian icon painting and the great Italian masters. The unusual color of landscape works created by his brush, refers to the moonlit forest open spaces of Nikolai Romadin.
But all appeals to the works of famous painters have become the way thanks to which the individual style of Ildar Zaripov becomes recognizable at first sight. It fused together the traditions of two continents - Europe and Asia, combining various national cultures.
Ildar Zaripov received professional education at the Surikov Institute of Painting. Already during his studies, the young painter successfully participated in exhibitions, published in magazines, and received prizes. This was followed by continued studies at the workshops of the Academy of Arts. In 1970, the painter returned to his native Kazan, where he successfully continued his work.
Almost two thousand paintings by Ildar Kasimovich are in the country’s most famous museums, several hundred in private collections of foreign admirers of his work.
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- Anniversary exhibition of Kazan artist Grigory Eidinov opens in the national gallery "Khazine"
- The best films of the Message to Man festival in Kazan
- El crítico de arte Ildar Galeev presentó un libro de dos volúmenes con los diarios de Ivan Yuvachev.
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum
- Leave to return. To the anniversary of Sofia Gubaidulina
- Kazan hosts the XXXIII World Final of the Championship of Sports Film and Television
- Exhibition of paintings by Kazan artist Oleg Ivanov