"Flowers and Bouquets" - an exhibition of still lifes of contemporary artists in the branch of the Museum. Radishchev Automatic translate
BALAKOVO. Since March 3, visitors to the city art gallery, a branch of the Radischevsky Museum, have been waiting for visitors to see a magnificent collection of works created by domestic artists in the still life genre. The exhibition is entitled “Flowers and Bouquets”.
Still life with the image of flowers came to the domestic art from Western Europe, where among the masters of Flemish floral still lifes were popular back in the 17th century. On the canvases of Flemish artists, flower bouquets were painted with all care. The features of the flowers included in the bouquet were taken into account, and the bouquets themselves in the paintings looked harmonious. When creating them, a bright and saturated color scheme was used.
In Russia, the demand for still lifes appeared in the first part of the 19th century, when living room decoration with paintings depicting flowers and fruits came into fashion. However, at the beginning of the 20th century, the popularity of still lifes became so high that this time became the real heyday of this picturesque genre. Still lifes began to be valued no less than other genres of pictorial art.
The exposition of the exhibition "Flowers and Bouquets" presents still lifes written by domestic artists, from the thirties of the past century, to the beginning of the twenty-first century. Among the authors there are famous metropolitan artists who are among the classics of the twentieth century. A substantial number of works displayed on the exposition were made by Saratov painters belonging to different generations of masters of pictorial art.
Each of the still lifes is written in a special style typical of its author. Collected in a single space, these works have become a real hymn to the beauty of the world.
Flower still lifes will delight guests of the Balakovo gallery until the end of May.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Radishchev opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Saratov artist Anatoly Mukhin
- The image of the East, created by Russian artists, within the walls of the Radishchev Museum
- Crimean landscapes from the Yaroslavl Museum will warm residents of Saratov
- In the project of the Radishchev Museum, viewers saw a picture of Marco Ricci
- At an evening dedicated to the founder of the museum. Radishchev, opened two exhibitions
- Die Ausstellung des Akademiemitglieds der Russischen Akademie der Künste Konstantin Petrov wird im Radishchev Museum in Saratov eröffnet
- Paintings of 19th-century French artists in a branch of the Radishchev Museum
- Graffiti works at an exhibition in the Radishchev Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!