In the Museum of them. Bakhrushin opened a large-scale exhibition of watercolors - "A play for 12 artists" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Museum them. Bakhrushina in his Theater Gallery, located on Malaya Ordynka, on May 28 presented the public an exhibition combining the works of 12 authors working in the art of watercolor and art glass. The creators of the exhibition, the title of the exhibition - “A play for 12 artists”, reminded visitors that the gallery is part of the theater museum.
The artist Olga Pushkareva, who is the curator of the exhibition, communicating with visitors, emphasized that in Soviet times, exhibitions of watercolors were often organized. Each of them was in demand by connoisseurs of art. In modern art space, the opportunity to see watercolor works by professional artists is extremely rare.
The exhibition that has opened in recent years is the first exhibition where watercolors by professional artists are represented on such a scale. In the cultural life of the capital, "A Play for 12 Artists" has become a significant event, since today it is not too often to visit an exhibition that contains watercolors painted by professionals of the highest level.
Presenting the exhibition to the public, Olga Pushkareva emphasized that only very strong artists achieve success in this very complex technique, born in ancient times. Its complexity is that watercolor is almost impossible to fix.
All the artists who submitted their works to participate in the exhibition are well known. Anastasia Arkhipova, a book illustrator, presented her work created for the book, The Christmas Carol in Prose, written by Dickens.
The public’s interest aroused a series of works performed by Vladimir Soldatov, the main artist of the Sphere theater. His watercolors are dedicated to Venice.
The exhibition is open all June.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exposición de una pintura de "Retrato de un médico" de IZ Pushkaryov en el Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The results of the third season of the award "Theater Novel"
- Theater artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition "Colored Glasses" at the Museum. Bahrushina
- Igor Chetvertkov dedicated a personal exhibition that opened in the branch of the Bakhrushin Museum to his teachers
- The exhibition "Our Fuji" in the Theater Museum. Bahrushina
- Fantastic world of Larisa Kadochnikova
- Anniversary exhibition of works by Sergey Alimov - illustration for "Dead Souls"