Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The personal exhibition of the famous Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov, which solemnly opened on June 12 in the Gallery, which is part of the Fyodor Chaliapin Memorial Estate, is presented under the title Hero City of Sevastopol Today. The exposition, consisting of 68 canvases written by Vladimir Olkhov, in the most significant places for the city, gave Muscovites the opportunity to see the landscapes of the famous Crimean city.
The collection of works selected by the artist for an exhibition in the capital consists of works performed by Vladimir Olkhov over the past decade. When creating them, the author used several types of graphic techniques. The exhibition presents works in watercolor, ink and tempera.
The creators of the exhibition divided it into three exposition sections. One of them is dedicated to the city center, where the main squares of Sevastopol are located, bearing the names of the famous naval commanders of Russia, the main streets and boulevards of the hero city. Among these paintings you can see the Historical Boulevard and the panorama of the Crimean War.
The next section introduces the visitors to the gallery with the ancient Balaclava, mentioned in the works of Homer. There are also placed views of another historical monument - the Tauric Chersonesos Museum. Each guest of the gallery, especially those who have visited Sevastopol more than once, will be interested in seeing the surroundings of the city and its main bays.
Before the audience who came to the exhibition of Vladimir Olkhov, in all its glory there is a city with a thousand-year history, shown by the eyes of an artist born in Sevastopol, in love with him since childhood. Not each of the guests of the exhibition understands why Chaliapin’s estate was chosen to display the exhibition. The answer is simple - for the famous singer Sevastopol was also a favorite city.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Fedor Chaliapin. Seiten meines Lebens. 6+
- DEDICADO A F. Chaliapin. ROMANOS, CANCIONES, ARIA
- Fedor Chaliapin. Seiten meines Lebens. 12+
- Guests of the Chaliapin Opera Festival heard "Aida" and "Eugene Onegin"
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!