A large-scale exhibition of painting "The World through the Eyes of Artists" has opened at the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. “The World through the Eyes of Artists” - under this name, the Central Exhibition Hall “Manege” opened a large-scale exhibition of the artists who became participants in the international project “Creating the World”. Thanks to this project, created on the initiative of Vyacheslav Zarenkov, head of the Etalon group of companies, creative people got the opportunity to visit different countries expressing their impressions on canvases.
The exhibition, which opened in the Manege, collected works created over the past five years. At the opening ceremony, held on November 1, project manager Natalya Berzina said that the works presented in the exhibition halls of the Manege were made by fifty artists from different countries.
Visitors to the unique exhibition will be able to see more than seven hundred paintings by painters in 12 countries. To visit it, you do not need to purchase tickets, the organizers of the exhibition made sure that everyone could visit the Manege. Each country where the artists worked will be devoted to one of the exhibition days.
Every day creative meetings will be held with the masters, and especially for those who come to the exhibition with children, master classes will be held where future artists will be able to get their first skills in painting. Musical groups of St. Petersburg will take part in the exhibition. Guests of the Manege will see their performances.
The opening of the exhibition was attended by the governor of the city. In his speech, Georgy Poltavchenko called the exposition a decoration of the hall and thanked the organizers who created this unique project, which must be continued.
Until November 13, “The World through the Eyes of Artists” is waiting for everyone to see the landscapes of distant and close countries at a magnificent exhibition in the Manege.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Natella Toidze. Sculpture of color" - a vivid exhibition at the New Manege exhibition hall
- In Veliky Novgorod at the exhibition "Private Territory" get acquainted with the legacy of the artist Viktor Danilov
- The exhibition "Frontiers of Memory" was brought to the Rostov Museum of Art from St. Petersburg
- Igor Dremin: Ernst Unknown. Return to Manege
- Exposición dedicada al aniversario de Ernst Desconocido, inaugurado en la Sala de Exposiciones Central "Manege"
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!