In Veliky Novgorod at the exhibition "Private Territory" get acquainted with the legacy of the artist Viktor Danilov Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. Art lovers living in Veliky Novgorod and guests of this ancient year were the first after the residents of St. Petersburg to get acquainted with the legacy of Viktor Danilov, a famous St. Petersburg artist. The creators of the exhibition, called "Private Territory", in honor of one of the works of Viktor Danilov, were employees of the Manezh Central Exhibition Hall.
The exhibition, housed in the Museum of Fine Arts, presents about 40 works by the artist in various forms and genres. In preparing this exhibition project, the curators selected only a small part of the creative heritage of Viktor Danilov.
However, each of the works included in the exposition cannot leave visitors indifferent. They not only attract their attention, but raise their spirits, delighting the heart with a perceived positive. The plots in the works of Viktor Danilov are diverse. On the canvases are everyday scenes and mythological motifs, still lifes with food and kitchen utensils, animalistics.
At the opening of the exposition, Tatyana Larina, deputy director of the Manege, who arrived in Veliky Novgorod, emphasized that in this project they were able to collect only a small part of the works of Viktor Danilov. His paintings have spread around the world, they are in famous museums and collections of private collectors.
Visitors who managed to visit the museum were struck by the original world created by the artist on his canvases. In his works, realism is successfully combined with surrealism, so they immediately attract attention with their unusualness, forcing them to linger on each work for a long time.
The exhibition, which arrived from the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, will remain in Veliky Novgorod until January 23. Employees of the Manege are not voicing further plans.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Natella Toidze. Sculpture of color" - a vivid exhibition at the New Manege exhibition hall
- The exhibition "Frontiers of Memory" was brought to the Rostov Museum of Art from St. Petersburg
- A large-scale exhibition of painting "The World through the Eyes of Artists" has opened at the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege"
- Igor Dremin: Ernst Unknown. Return to Manege
- Exposición dedicada al aniversario de Ernst Desconocido, inaugurado en la Sala de Exposiciones Central "Manege"
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!