"Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution Automatic translate
MOSCOW. About three years it took the staff of the Tretyakov Gallery to prepare the exhibition "Someone 1917", which opened for visitors on September 28. The creators of the exposition gathered in the exhibition space the best works of artists, most of which were created at a turning point in Russian history - in 1917. From these works it is obvious how diverse the reaction to the events occurred among the most significant representatives of the era.
The exhibition presents several sections. The ambiguous attitude to the events of different artists is most clearly shown in the section "Myths about the people." This part of the exhibition is devoted to the disclosure of a topic that is crucial for understanding Russian culture. During the years of the revolution, the "secret of the national soul" excited many artists.
If M. Nesterov believed that the revival of the country is possible only with the strengthening of the Christian faith, then Serebryakova and Petrov-Vodkin in their works presented the images of peasants, idealizing them. These artists in their works emphasized that it is labor on earth that gives rise to morality and beauty.
Unlike these painters, B. Grigoriev in his paintings emphasizes the negative qualities of a folk character. Equally ambiguous works are collected in the section “City and Citizens”.
Some artists chose plots far from the world around them. Their paintings are located in the section "Get away from this reality." The exposition “Utopia of the New World” is dedicated to non-point painting, the history of which was just beginning at that time.
The works collected in the exposition "Chagall and the Jewish Question" were created by young masters who combined national traditions with the latest trends in painting.
You can get acquainted with the exhibition until January 14
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!