"Three plots of an era ..." - an exhibition to the 90th anniversary of the National Art Museum of Yakutia Automatic translate
YAKUTSK. Starting March 16, visitors to the National Art Museum can get acquainted with a retrospective exhibition of paintings and drawings, combining the works of famous Yakut artists. The exhibition, presented to the public under the title “Three plots of an era…”, became one of the events with which the NHM celebrates its 90th anniversary.
The exhibition features paintings by Afanasy Sobakin and Naum Zasimov, as well as graphics by Oleg Kovalevsky. The exposition includes more than 80 works by which you can trace the main periods of the artists, united not only by profession, but also by year of birth.
All three masters are the same age as the art museum. Each of them could also celebrate the 90th anniversary this year. The exhibition features multi-genre works. Here you can see portraits, landscapes and subject-themed paintings. These works were created at a time when it was important for artists to respond to all the significant events of the era.
They saw this as their civic duty. The generation of people who lived in 60-80 years was characterized by romanticism, sincerity and poetic vision of the world around them. In their work there is a love of the beautiful nature of Yakutia, the beauty of which is reflected in the works of artists. Each of them had his own creative manner, their work was done in a certain style.
According to the works of Naum Zasimov, you can trace the history of the BAM, see the beginning of the South Yakut coal mining complex. Oleg Kovalevsky preferred to paint city landscapes and the nature of the North, Athanasius Sobakin created a whole gallery of portraits of famous people of Yakutia. All works at the exhibition belong to the NHM collection.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung zum Jubiläum des Künstlers Afanasy Osipov im Nationalen Kunstmuseum von Jakutien eröffnet
- The cinema of Yakutia is gaining momentum. Film screening at LenDock
- Exposición de Alexander Yakut "Neon"
- Exposición del artista contemporáneo de Yakutia Mikhail Starostin "Verano de nieve"
- Winners of Flahertiana 2016 - from South Africa to the Yakut Tundra
- Museum them. For the first time in Irkutsk, Sukacheva presents the work of the Yakut artist Kirill Gavriliev
- Anniversary of Sergei Rachmaninov: from Yakutsk to Kaliningrad
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?