The Historical Museum opens! Automatic translate
Visitors to the museum complex will again be able to visit the main expositions and temporary exhibitions of the largest museum in Russia, as well as visit excursions for free.
Since January 22, the museum complex of the Historical Museum will resume receiving visitors. The museum complex includes the Historical Museum, the Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812, the Intercession Cathedral and the Chambers of the Romanov Boyars. All objects will work according to the schedule and rules for receiving visitors.
“The museum staff were looking forward to the opening and were actively preparing for the first days of work. Special attention was paid to safety. In the reception area and expositions, special air recirculators and contactless thermal imagers were installed, which made it possible to measure the temperature of several people entering the room at once. The staff of the museum will monitor compliance with the rules of the visit - wearing masks and gloves. We really hope that the measures taken will be reliable and will be able to maximally protect our visitors. The museum has opened its doors, which means that very soon we will delight you with new exhibitions, excursions and events, ”says director Alexei Levykin.
On the first day of work, a pleasant gift awaits visitors. In the Historical Museum, they will be able to take free excursions and, for the first time in several months, see the exhibits not through the screen of a mobile phone or computer. The museum will continue to have a restriction on the number of people in an excursion group - no more than 5 people.
In addition to the main expositions, temporary exhibitions will also be available for visiting: "Faberge and the Court Jewelers" - until February 14 and "Alexander III the Peacemaker" - until February 28.
- The Historical Museum dedicated an internet project to its 150th anniversary
- Exhibition "Works of the Imperial Glass Factory of the 19th - early 20th centuries from the collection of the Historical Museum"
- Iron Age. Europe without borders
- "Vikings. Way to the East"
- Albrecht Durer. Masterpieces of engraving
- Valentine’s Day at the Historical Museum
- The Historical Museum began the restoration of the building of the former Moscow City Duma on Revolution Square
- In the Central House of Artists opened the exhibition "Peace through Art"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!