In the Central House of Artists opened the exhibition "Peace through Art" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The opening ceremony of the exhibition “The World through Art” was held at the Central House of Artists on December 28th. The exhibition is the first step towards the creation of the International Peace Museum. The World Peacekeeper Alliance initiated the creation of this unique humanitarian project, bringing together well-known figures of Russian Art and many other countries.
The Museum of the World should combine the best works of art by contemporary artists. Such works can be sculptures, photographs, paintings. This project will enable every inhabitant of the earth to express his peacemaking ideas with the help of works of art.
The opening exhibition is attended by several hundred works. Anyone can see these works. The exhibition presents various styles of work - in the exhibition halls there is not only ordinary painting, but also pop art. The only condition necessary for the participation of paintings in the exhibition was the presence in them of ideas of peace and unity.
Famous media persons participated in the ceremony accompanying the opening of the exhibition. Dmitry Dyuzhev, Arina Sharapova, Nikolai Bandurin, as well as other participants of the project, who were popular in the world of art, came to the House of Artists. The exhibition opened with a solemn cutting of the red ribbon by the leader of the Peacemaker Alliance Yuri Safronov and artist Nikas Safronov.
During the opening ceremony, people who managed to contribute to the peacekeeping campaign were awarded prizes from the organizing committee. One of the awards was received by Dmitry Dyuzhev. He was awarded a silver peacemaker award for his charity work.
In the capital, the exhibition will be open until January 13, and then will go to other large cities of Russia.
- "Alexander III the Peacemaker"
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday
- Igor Dryomin: Moscow Seasons. Fall 2016
- In the halls of the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val opened the exhibition "Arctic" in Moscow, arrived from Murmansk
- Jurors Announced Laureates of the International Project – Exhibition “Landscapes of Abstraction”
- Große Ausstellung "Künstler der Krim", organisiert von der Union der Künstler Russlands, einem Arbeiter in den Hallen des Zentralen Hauses der Künstler
- Igor Dryomin: "Edge of the World", exhibition at the Central House of Artists
- Creativity of Natalia Grigorieva at the exhibition "Painting in Motion" presented at the Central House of Artists
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!