In Moscow, the search for places of culture and recreation, as well as the cost of visiting them, has increased by one and a half times Automatic translate
The 2GIS geoservice and the SberIndex laboratory recorded an increase in the interest of Russians in places of culture and recreation this summer. According to 2GIS, in June and July 2022, search requests for museums, parks, art galleries and exhibitions on the maps of major Russian cities increased by 38% compared to June-July 2021.
The most significant increase in interest among residents of million-plus cities was noted in Moscow: museums and parks on the map of the capital in June-July 2022 were searched 52% more often than in the first two months of last summer. Nizhny Novgorod (+47%), Kazan (+45%), Voronezh (+43%), Samara (+39%), Ufa (+37%), St. Petersburg (+36%), Krasnoyarsk (+ 34%), Krasnodar (+30%), Yekaterinburg (+28%), Perm (+22%), Volgograd (+21.5%), Novosibirsk (+21%), Rostov-on-Don (+19% ), Chelyabinsk (19%) and Omsk (+13%).
St. Petersburg ranks seventh in terms of percentage growth in searches for cultural and entertainment sites, but the northern capital is in the lead, ahead of Moscow (the capital is in second place) and other million-plus cities.
Vyacheslav Tsybulnikov, Vice President of Sberbank - Chairman of the Moscow Bank:
“According to SberIndex Labs, in June-July 2022, residents and guests of Russian million-plus cities spent 44% more money on visiting places of culture and recreation than in the same period last year. These are the expenses for the purchase of tickets and related goods and services when visiting attractions, exhibitions, parks, and so on.”
St. Petersburg is the leader among million-plus cities: the expenses of visitors to cultural institutions and leisure centers in the northern capital increased by 54% over the year. Moscow is in second place (+51%), Voronezh is in third (+49%).
- Exhibition of Lisa Mikhailova
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition Sport in Art
- Madeira Blumenfest
- Exposición Zorikto Dorzhieva "Teoría del Caos"
- "El arte de preservar": el edificio principal del Museo de Arte de Irkutsk estará abierto para visitas gratuitas del 12 de noviembre al 12 de diciembre de 2016
- Los residentes de la región de Angara podrán visitar la exposición de un artista famoso de forma gratuita.
- Menschen mit Behinderungen können kostenlos Ausstellungen besuchen.
- Eröffnung der virtuellen Filiale des Russischen Museums in Irkutsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!