Encyclopedia of the First World War became the "Book of the Year" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The opening ceremony of the Moscow International Trade Fair took place on September 3 at the Et Cetera Theater. The event began with the awarding of the winners of the national literary contest “Book of the Year 2014”. Among the 28 finalists, eight winners were determined, among which the three-volume “Russia in the First World War 1914-1918”, published by ROSSPEN publishing house, received the main prize of the competition in the nomination “Book of the Year”.
The prize in the form of a crystal egg with diamond inlay, inside which a miniature book is placed, was awarded to Andrei Sorokin, executive editor of the encyclopedia and concurrently director of the Russian State Archive of Socio-Political History. After receiving the award, the winner made a speech on how history is very important for modern times.
Other nominees received their prizes in the literary contest. So, in the nomination “Prose of the Year” the best was the prose novel by Zakhar Prilepin “The Abode”, for which he received the figurine “Walking with a book”, created by sculptor Vladimir Trulov. Also in the list of winners in this nomination were the works “The Mind Wolf” by Alexei Varlamov, “Second-Hand Time” by Svetlana Aleksievich and “Zavod Svoboda” by Ksenia Buksha. In the nomination “Together with the book we grow”, the children’s science fiction novel “Where the cockerel rides?” Svetlana Lavrova won. All winners received diplomas and statuettes of a man walking with a book.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Die ersten positiven Ergebnisse der Herbstbuchmesse beim VDNH
- Air Force Ukraine Announces Winners of the Book of the Year 2014 Award
- In the new season at the theater Et Cetera will present the premiere of "Boris Godunov"
- Et Cetera hosted pre-premiere screening of G. Cherepanov’s play “Birds”
- Shakespeare Week at the Et Cetera Theater
- Robert Sturua presented the premiere - at the theater "Et cetera" "Comedy of Errors"
- Theater "Et Cetera" introduced "Boris Godunov" directed by Peter Stein
- Golden Mask Festival opens with tour of MDT Theater
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?