In St. Petersburg, launched the poetry contest "Criteria of Freedom" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The beginning of autumn in St. Petersburg was marked by the opening of the first poetry contest in honor of the great Russian poet Joseph Brodsky, “Criteria of Freedom”. In the future, it is planned to conduct regular poetry events on the basis of the poet’s future museum. According to the organizers of the Brodsky Museum Foundation, both recognized and aspiring Russian authors will be able to take part in a poetic contest. Applications for participation in the competition are accepted by the organizers until October 1, 2014.
Based on the results of the evaluation, the jury will select the best works, they will be included in Brodsky’s almanas, which will be issued by the Mitki creative group. According to Dmitry Shagin, the leader of the art group, most likely the book will be framed by drawings of Joseph Brodsky himself.
You can take part in the competition in four nominations - “Poetic cycle”, “Big poem” (this poetic genre was created by Brodsky himself), “Elegy” and a nomination that is not tied to any genre, style and other criteria called “Freedom - fifth season of the year. " “We invite young poets to get involved in the literary process and create together the future of poetry. The baton of generations and poetic traditions does not imply imitation, but an assessment of past experience and an experiment in the present. We want to organize a circle of communication, provide a platform for free dialogue with the poetic world, develop and seek new principles of modern poetry, ”the organizers say.
The creativity of all participants in the competition will be evaluated by a competent jury, which includes Russian literary critics and literary critics Andrei Aryev, Ilya Kukulin and Natalya Ivanova, poets Boris Khersonsky, Andrei Rodionov and Alexander Kushner, Russian-British literary critic Valentina Polukhina and publicist, writer and Russian historian Yakov Gordin. The works of the winners will be published in all the leading literary magazines in Russia, and the best of the best will be included in the author’s almanac “Book of the Artist”. A book with poems by the winners of the Brodsky poetry contest is planned to be released in a limited edition.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Se anuncian semifinalistas del concurso de poesía "Criterios de libertad"
- Israeli theater "Gesher" showed in Moscow the play "Dibbuk"
- Das Theater Europas veranstaltet ein Festival zeitgenössischer Autoren "Wir und Sie = Wir"
- A museum named after Brodsky will open near Arkhangelsk
- Sobre Joseph Brodsky sin mitos, sinceramente, con amor
- "El año en que nací" - bajo este nombre se mostró un boceto de la actuación. creado en el teatro para ellos. Volkova jóvenes directores metropolitanos
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- "Lenizdat" released a three-volume work of Joseph Brodsky, some of which is published in Russia for the first time
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!