The memoir book of the famous actor Pierre Richard Automatic translate
PARIS. On May 2, in Paris, world-famous film actor Pierre Richard presented his memoir, entitled “I Know Nothing, But I Will Tell Everything”. According to the publishers, the work turned out to be funny and slightly messy - like the films to which the actor devoted his whole life.
In the book “I Don’t Know Anything, But I Will Tell Everything” Richard (real name Charles Leopold Defe) told how he, an aristocrat by birth, lost the support of his influential father and decided to try to find his own life path. In his youth, Richard left the family and began to earn money for life in a variety of ways, at one time he was even a popular massage therapist. The actor said that then, to attract customers to his massage room, Pierre asked his friend, actor Victor Lana, to sit under his door and portray an impatient client.
In his work, Richard also recalls how in the 80s he dreamed of serious roles and complained about the current role of the "awkward nonsense", of which he became a hostage. However, at the meeting dedicated to the release of “I don’t know anything, but I will say everything”, Richard admitted that the roles he played had its positive aspects. “I am now being offered roles in serious films in which I must die in the end. And in some scenarios, I generally die in the very first frames, and in those films I never died, ”he said.
Enough volume memoirs in the amount of three hundred pages to the actor helped write the French journalist and documentary Jeremy Amber. The book got its name from the comedy of the same name, in which Pierre Richard acted not only as an actor, but also as a director.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- El 35º Salón del Libro abrió en París
- The luxury of Yudashkin’s masterpieces created in collaboration with the Kaliningrad Amber Factory
- Artprice.com: A Billion Dollars Per Picture? Quite possible!
- Louvre canceled Jeff Koons exhibition due to lack of money
- Montmartre walk
- The manuscript of the novel by Jules Verne was first published in France
- Renodo Literary Prize received by French screenwriter and writer David Fonkinos
- Konstantin Korovin and his circle. Moscow–Paris
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?