On a visit to Pushkin and Engelhardt in the interactive "Poet’s Head" Automatic translate
Royal Village. The most unusual museum of Pushkin was opened - “Poet’s Head”.
While teachers are puzzling over how to interest children in classical literature, enthusiasts from Tsarskoye Selo found an interesting solution. An interactive art object that has grown next to the Lyceum will make it possible to turn the acquaintance with “our all” into an exciting and fun game. The "Poet’s Head" was placed in a house that once belonged to the director of the Tsarskoye Selo Lyceum Engelhardt. Pushkin called the year of his inauguration "the happiest."
The new director cordially opened the doors of his home for the students so that, while away from their families and familiar surroundings, they would not feel isolated. He made considerable efforts not only to improve the quality of education, but also to equip students with a comfortable life. It was Engelhardt who prevented Pushkin’s exile, not fearing the wrath of Alexander I and having put in a word for him. And after that he supported the exiled Pushchin with his messages. And again Yegor Antonovich cordially opens the door. This time, in order to give children a chance to love the work of one of their best students. Enthusiasts plan to return to the place a historical veranda on which young Pushkin recited his poems.
All exhibits in the museum, referring to Pushkin’s fairy tales of different periods of his life, can be not only photographed, but also touched, as well as examined inside. Talented artists and simply very creative people, familiar with the characteristics of child psychology and emotional perception, accepted the design of the object. According to the "Poet’s Head" you can simply travel or participate in one of the programs, earning prizes.
It is possible that involuntary associations with the film "Being John Malkovich" (Being John Malkovich) Spike Jonze (Spike Jonze), in which the hero gets the opportunity to visit the body of the famous actor, came to the minds of the creative creators of the "Poet’s Head". Therefore, it will be interesting here for children of any age: from preschool to retirement.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Festival "Pushkin in Britain" ended with the victory of Galina Lazareva from Australia
- December Nights and André Malraux Metaphorical Museum
- Acquaintance with Pushkin without the usual cliches and myths
- At the opening of the Three exhibition, presented in Pushkino, everyone received a portrait from its participants
- Chekhov Book Festival Ended
- Die erste Premiere dieses Jahres im Theater. Mit Vera Alentova wurde Puschkin zur Komödie "Family Krause"
- Not painting. Decorative and applied art from the collection of the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts A.S. Pushkin
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!