Chekhov Book Festival Ended Automatic translate
TAGANROG. Visiting Chekhov thanks to the Pushkin Library.
The native city of Anton Pavlovich Chekhov sooner or later had to mature for the festival of his name. It happened ten years ago thanks to the initiative of the Pushkin Library foundation. The annual forum is a significant event in the cultural life of the port city of the south with an amazing history. Among those born in it or living for some time are Faina Ranevskaya, Konstantin Paustovsky, Arkhip Kuindzhi, Anatoly Durov, Vitus Bering.
In the rich program of each of the festivals, charitable events in favor of the Taganrog libraries remain an indispensable item. To find funds for replenishment of funds on their own is actually an impossible task in a crisis. More than 10 thousand books donated over the years to the Chekhov library are a great help and new opportunities for working with readers and getting to know the latest news.
The list of events of the three-day festival included round tables, presentations, master classes, creative classes and meetings with writers. Its main guests were Natalia Solzhenitsyna, the widow of the writer and president of the fund named after him, actor Veniamin Smekhov, writers Evgeny Vodolazkin, Maya Kucherskaya, Andrei Usachev, artist Victor Chizhikov.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Los finalistas del "Libro Grande" visitarán Barnaul
- Ausstellung "Paustovsky und Kino"
- "Ausstellung eines Gemäldes" zum 125. Geburtstag von Konstantin Georgievich Paustovsky
- Se encontraron memorias desconocidas de Faina Ranevskaya
- Metropolitan artists showed a performance in Blagoveshchensk. dedicated to Faina Ranevskaya
- La obra "El viejo y el mar" dirigida por Anatoly Vasilyev completó el Festival de Chéjov
- Woronesch Drama ihnen. Koltsova hat die Saison "Cherry Orchard" beendet
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!