Selflessness with a musical bias. Free concerts in the Stravinsky Foyer Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The new season of Open Media at the Mariinsky begins.
The crisis and longing for stability sent on an indefinite vacation do not cancel the desire for positive and new experiences. Visits to museums, concerts and performances are becoming more frequent, the sights of his hometown seem more beautiful. Inexplicably lucky in this regard, residents of St. Petersburg.
An architectural poem in stone, a dream city, a generous gift to those who were born in it or arrived at least for a day. In 2014, the Mariinsky Theater included weekly concerts in the Stravinsky Foyer in the list of free joys for residents of the Northern capital. Bach, Pulenk, Beethoven, Shostakovich, Mozart, executed talentedly and inspirationally - what else does an admirer of the classics not burdened with surplus funds need? The place and time of the meeting are unchanged - the lobby on the 4th floor of the new Mariinsky building, every Wednesday at 14. 00. The right to attend a free concert gives an invitation ticket issued at the entrance. A good help for students, retirees, state employees who are reaching for excellent.
The only “but”, a fly in the ointment in the barrel of musical honey - the number of seats is designed only for 170 spectators. Everyone can fall into their number on condition of timely getting into considerable queue and a bit of luck.
The Open Media program is scheduled for months ahead, which helps to find out which week is worth trying especially.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Una amplia gama de posibilidades de un instrumento antiguo.
- Tour of the Mariinsky Theater Symphony Orchestra in the New World
- Wie man ab Freitag und dem Nussknacker ein neues Leben beginnt
- "Cuento de Navidad" de Shchedrin. Entusiasmo, casa llena, alusiones
- Anna Netrebko participated in the premiere of the opera "Troubadour" at the Mariinsky Theater
- The 230th theater season at the Mariinsky Theater ended with the show “La Traviata”
- The Stars of the White Nights festival closes with a premiere at the Mariinsky Theater
- Don Quixote at the Mariinsky Theater by French director Yannis Kokkos
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!