Silver of Dogadin at the Isaac Stern contest Automatic translate
SHANGHAI. Russian violinist Sergei Dogadin took second place at the Isaac Stern competition.
The Isaac Stern contest in China is over. Of the 36 musicians in the final, a magnificent six remained, which included Russian Sergey Dogadin. The likelihood of receiving a high prize was also indicated by the enthusiastic reaction of the audience during his speeches. The assumptions were confirmed - a talented musician from St. Petersburg won the Second Prize and $ 50,000. Another American favorite was Sirena Huang of America, who won the 3rd prize and $ 25,000. Japanese May got the first place and an unprecedented $ 100,000. Kishima (Mayu Kishima). This victory was a good compensation for her relative failure at the XV Tchaikovsky Competition. In Moscow, May was marked with a special prize intended for the best participant in the second round, who did not qualify for the third round. But the disciples of Zahar Bron simply do not give up. A year of work on mistakes, "violin plowing" - and a triumph! Isaac Stern, whose workshops she was lucky enough to attend sometime, would have been pleased. To her thirty she achieved a lot. Collaboration with the best orchestras in the world and stars of the first magnitude, recording discs, winning international competitions, a busy touring schedule.
Musical prodigy Sirena Huang started playing the violin as early as 4 years old. At 9, she made her solo debut on the same stage with the National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra. In 2009, she won the Tchaikovsky International Competition for Young Musicians. A graduate of the famous Juilliard School invariably conquers the most sophisticated audience with a virtuoso game. The remaining three prizes were shared by Stefan Tarara from Germany, Richard Lin from the USA and Ming Liu from China.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- "Tale in Colors" - Illustrationen berühmter Künstler in der Kunstgalerie zu ihnen. Dogadin
- Eight paintings by Boris Kustodiev demonstrate in the artist’s homeland
- El regreso simbólico de Isaac Stern a la tierra china
- Pasternaks Gedenkabend und Präsentation eines neuen Buches
- The premiere of the play "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" took place in the Penza city center "Meyerhold’s House"
- Música descubierta por Boris Pasternak. En previsión de versos brillantes
- In honor of the 125th anniversary of Pasternak, Sergey Naryshkin visited the writer’s house-museum