A decision was made to allocate funding for the construction of an opera house at the Moscow Conservatory Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Rector of the Tchaikovsky Conservatory Alexander Sokolov announced the start of construction of the opera house.
The opera studio at the Moscow Conservatory presented its first performance in public in 1869. Attempts to acquire a permanent venue for the students of the educational institution and its graduates have been undertaken since 1893. Neither Ippolitov-Ivanov and Zarudnaya-Ivanova, who created the Tchaikovsky Opera and Vocal Studio in 1917, nor Shatsky and Goldenweiser, nor Shereshevsky, or Lemeshev, who managed the opera studio for different years, were able to realize these plans. In 2000, the studio received the status of a theater, but it was not possible to change the situation for the better. Despite the urgent need of the conservatory for its own theater, where aspiring opera singers, musicians and directors could participate in regular productions, experiment, practice, defend diplomas, such an object was not considered a priority. Its absence also affected the number of performances - less than 30 per year with a very extensive repertoire. Several times less than in the early 70’s.
The dream of several generations of conservative students and teachers has come true. Until the end of next year, a long-awaited construction will appear next to the educational institution, in the Middle Kislovsky Lane. A carefully thought-out architectural project will allow it to be carefully entered into the protected zone of Moscow, without violating the historical appearance of the center of the capital. The hall with excellent acoustics and a transformer scene, designed for 500 spectators, was decided to be located in the underground part. The new building will have several rehearsal rooms, rooms for technical services, an atrium. A student complex will appear here, in which all conditions will be created for students, teachers, graduate students. There is a place for two concert halls and a cozy cafe.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Fantasy Faryatyev" from the St. Petersburg director Oleg Kulikov took place in Pskov
- The Russian Museum opened the exhibition "There is a people’s war …" created from the works of artists of the war years
- A performance based on the first novel by Sasha Sokolov will be shown in autumn in Chelyabinsk
- Proyecto "Tierra y cielo". Pintura de Konstantin Sutyagin, música de Ivan Sokolov
- Die Ausstellung eines Werkes von Sokolov Ilya Alekseevich (1890 - 1968) "Portrait of Gorky"
- Japan, Cone und das vergessene Ballett, wie durch ein Wunder im Internet entdeckt
- VOKALKONZERT FÜR S.LEMESHEV
- CONCIERTO VOCAL DEDICADO A S. LEMESHEV