The history of the Leningrad rock movement will receive a scenic embodiment Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. They plan to stage a unique rock performance at the Baltic House Theater. The action will take place in the eighties of the last century, and the heroes will be popular rock musicians of that time. The authors creating the project are going to tell about the famous leaders of the rock movement - Viktor Tsoi, Konstantin Kinchev and, of course, about Boris Grebenshchikov.
According to the authors of the project, in modern Russian drama there are no works telling about the movement of Russian rock, so the creative team decided to create the play themselves, “from scratch”. The plot of the performance will be written based on the stories of people who knew well-known musicians - their friends and fans.
First of all, the creators of the play turned to the producer Andrei Tropilo, thanks to whom the first albums of the now famous rock bands were released. Fans of "Cinema", "Aquarium", "Alice" in the whole country through these albums got acquainted with the work of their idols.
Andrei Tropilo says that a lot has already been forgotten over the past years, however, some moments unknown to the general public will help the authors of the project in creating the play. After organizing the material, the authors will begin to create a play. The authors are going to implement the project in the winter months of the coming year.
It is clear that the heroes of the story, which many fans of musicians are already waiting for on stage, will not be able to play rock stars themselves - someone will not be allowed to age, someone else has already gone to another world. Therefore, the creators of the project collect not only stories, but also photos from concerts, festivals, so that make-up artists can create a reliable look of heroes. The performance will be from the eighties. The financing of the project has already been partially secured, so that it has a real future.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Baltic House festival opened with a performance by a director from Holland
- Five performances will be shown by artists of the Maly Theater on a tour in St. Petersburg
- The international stage of the Monocle Theater Festival opened on March 1st
- The first word at the international festival "Monocle" was given to the actors of St. Petersburg
- Director Roman Gabriah called his work "epics of the present"
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia
- Artists from Vladimir show historical drama in Baltic House
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!