At the premiere performance of "Contemporary" "Game of Gin" did not get everyone Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the legendary Sovremennik, the long-awaited premiere took place - the play “The Game of Gin” staged by Galina Volchek. Starring theater stars - adored by the audience Liya Akhedzhakova and a favorite of the public, as always, surprisingly elegant Valentin Gaft.
The theaters, who managed to get to Sovremennik on the day of the premiere on December 3, seemed to plunge into the past - a crowd at the entrance, consisting of people who wanted to buy an “extra ticket” that nobody had, but everyone, even after the last call stood waiting for a miracle. Celebrities of the theater and business world were in a hurry to take their places to see how no less famous actors would play cards on the stage of the famous theater.
This play of the American playwright metropolitan viewers could see thirty years ago when Galina Volchek, who visited America, presented it with the right to stage. But in those years, all the actors who played in Sovremennik were too young to qualify for such age roles.
Youth is leaving, and real talent blooms over the years, becoming more and more vivid. The impression of the acting duet Gaft and Akhedzhakova unforgettable. It seems that every movement, facial expression, voice, intonation is familiar, however, all this together, superimposed on a new image, gives each of the audience an amazing pleasure.
The residents of the nursing home, Fonsia and Weller, spend their free time playing cards. At the same time, from their conversation, it turns out that the originally voiced stories of their lives are not too true. Loneliness is the main theme of the performance. It seems that it should be sad, and the audience are dying of laughter. Sad and pensive smiles on their faces appear only at the exit from the theater. It is impossible to talk about the performance - you need to see it with your own eyes.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Sovremennik Theater met the first spectators of the season at the Yauz Palace
- The play "Two on a Swing" will reappear in the repertoire of Sovremennik
- In "Contemporary" congratulated Galina Volchek holiday "skit"
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- Actress "Contemporary" Leah Akhedzhakova refused anniversary celebrations
- Valentin Gaft and Vladimir Minin presented the audience a joint work
- Performance "Hochzeit" im Sovremennik-Theater, Improvisation von Regisseur Jegor Peregudow
- Russian Drama Theater from Yerevan opened the "Big Tours" project in Kemerovo
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!