Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters Automatic translate
NOVOSIBIRSK. Today, on May 18, the play “Three Sisters” opens the long-awaited tour of the Sovremennik Theater. The repertoire of the tour included four performances, of which two were staged by Galina Volchek based on the works of Chekhov. These performances - "Three Sisters" and "Cherry Orchard" immediately became the hallmark of "Contemporary".
These performances represent not only the theater itself. When “Sovremennik” left for foreign tours, Chekhov’s performances provide an impression of Russian culture as a whole. The theater’s trip to America culminated in an award — the United States Nationwide Award for Performing Arts.
“Sovremennik” visited Novosibirsk only once (half a century has passed since the previous tour), so I decided to please the Novosibirsk audience with the novelties of its repertoire. Relatively recently, the play “With the coming…” appeared on the theater’s poster, which immediately became popular among theatrical theaters.
The idea of this production was born of a wonderful acting duet - Sergey Garmash and Leonid Yarmolnik appear now before the audience in the roles of the main characters of this surprisingly funny and witty comedy. The author of the play and the director of the play was the popular director Rodion Ovchinnikov.
Leading actors of Sovremennik will present one of their premieres to Novosibirsk theater-goers - the play Autumn Sonata staged by director Ekaterina Polovtseva, based on the screenplay of the Swedish playwright Ingmar Bergman. Starring viewers will see Marina Neyolova and Alena Babenko.
The whole theater staff came on tour. Theaters will see not only their long-time favorite actors - Olga Drozdova, Chulpan Khamatova, Valentina Gaft, but also talented theatrical youth.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the premiere performance of "Contemporary" "Game of Gin" did not get everyone
- In "Contemporary" congratulated Galina Volchek holiday "skit"
- The play "Two on a Swing" will reappear in the repertoire of Sovremennik
- The Sovremennik Theater met the first spectators of the season at the Yauz Palace
- Resumen de "tres hermanas"
- Boris Kocheyshvili. "Me and They. Three sisters"
- Gracias a Lev Dodin, "Tres Hermanas" vinieron de San Petersburgo a Moscú
- The Stanislavsky Season festival opened in Lyubimovka with a sketch of the play based on the play Cherry Orchard
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!