The festival "Five Evenings" has opened for the tenth time in St. Petersburg Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The play “Do not part with your loved ones” staged by Henrietta Yanovskaya, on the stage of the Youth Theater, the Moscow Youth Theater opened the festival “Five Evenings” dedicated to A. M. Volodin. This year’s festival, which traditionally presents theatrical performances based on the plays of the great playwright, is being held for the tenth time.
During five festival days, eight performances of various theaters of the country will take place at various stages of the city. On the opening day of the festival in the theater "Liteiny" was shown the performance "Factory Girl". With the advent of this play in 1955, Alexander Volodin gained fame as a playwright.
The “Factory Girl”, in the original stage reading by Pavel Yuzhakov, was brought to the festival by actors of the Novosibirsk First Theater. Another participant of the festival came from Novosibirsk - the Old House Theater. They will show their work “In search of joy. Century XXI ”, in which the director Galina Pyanova united the heroes of the plays of two playwrights - Volodin and Rozov.
The director from St. Petersburg, Anatoly Praudin, on the stage of the “Baltic House” will present the audience with a premiere performance based on the script of the famous film “Autumn Marathon PS”. The audience will see another version of the play "Do not part with your loved ones." It will also be shown by Muscovites - actors of the troupe "Theater ABOUT Stanislavsky’s House". The director of the production is Yuri Pogrebnichenko.
The First Reading program will traditionally be held. This year it will not only acquaint with sketches of new plays, but will also present several performances staged from plays that were performed earlier as part of this program. On the playwright’s birthday, February 10, the festival’s closing day, those who wish can go to Komarovo and pay tribute to A. M. Volodin.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Opening of the Five Evenings Festival
- The Five Evenings Theater Festival opened with the performance of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Uncle Vanya
- En San Petersburgo, el festival de teatro "Cinco tardes" lleva el nombre de Alexandra Volodin
- The play "Five Evenings" performed by artists from the city of Seversk opened the Volodinsky Festival
- Performances based on plays by A. Volodin in the festival project "Five Evenings"
- Volodin’s legendary play “Five Evenings” was first staged in Lenkom
- Artists of "Sovremennik" showed the play "Five Evenings" in Novotroitsk
- The first Russian premiere of the play "Bald Amur" took place in the Moscow Youth Theater
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!