Artists of "Sovremennik" showed the play "Five Evenings" in Novotroitsk Automatic translate
NOVOTROITSK. Even in the smallest city in the country, the famous Sovremennik has no shortage of fans. Therefore, the arrival of the team of actors in Novotroitsk was the most remarkable for the residents of the city for their professional holiday - Metallurgist Day. The meeting with the actors of the capital’s theater was made possible thanks to the Alisher Usmanov charity foundation, combining in its name three words that are important for humanity - “Art, Science and Sports”.
The actors of Sovremennik came to Novotroitsk for the first time, so the meeting with the leading theater actor Sergei Garmash, which took place on July 15 at the Youth Center, gathered a full hall for those wishing to see the People’s Artist of Russia in their city. Sergei Garmash is familiar even to those who did not happen to visit the legendary theater - in his creative luggage, in addition to theatrical roles, a large number of images created in popular films and television series.
On July 16, on the stage of the Palace of Metallurgists, the artists of Sovremennik met with Novotroitsk journalists. The meeting was attended by all the actors participating in the play "Five Evenings", which was to be seen by the residents of the city. The names of the capital’s guests are well known to everyone who is interested in the theater - Evgenia Simonova and Sergey Garmash, leading theater actors who play the main roles in the Volodinsky play.
There is no need to introduce Galina Petrova and Alexander Kakhun, just like the representatives of the younger generation - Shamil Khamatov and Polina Rashkina. At a press conference, artists told reporters about their theater and shared plans for the future.
After the press conference, the first show of the play “Five Evenings” took place. Once again, the love story of two middle-aged people, told in a play by A. Volodin, will be shown on the evening of July 17th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Sovremennik Theater will host its latest performances before renovation
- In "Contemporary" congratulated Galina Volchek holiday "skit"
- At the premiere performance of "Contemporary" "Game of Gin" did not get everyone
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way
- Chulpan Khamatova got the role of Maria Stuart in a remake of Rimas Tuminas
- New work of young director Ekaterina Polovtseva in Sovremennik
- Exposición "Un regalo invaluable. Clásicos y contemporáneos de la Escuela de Pintura y Gráficos de Irkutsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!