At the Yermolova Theater, the season was finished with the Andrey Lobanov Prize Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Today, July 18, in the Yermolova Theater, the ceremony of completing the 2013/2014 season was held. The gathering of the troupe in honor of leaving for the holidays is always a joyous event, and if awarding of well-deserved awards is expected at the same time, it is also intriguing. Until the last day, the names of the winners remained unknown - they were named only at the ceremony.
The award presented by Oleg Menshikov was the prize of Andrei Lobanov, a well-known director who headed the team in 1945-1956. In the history of the theater, this time is described as the most successful, full of premieres of performances that were popular with the audience.
This award, awarded in the theater only for the second time, has several nominations - the best directorial work, the best roles - male and female are noted. The winners are named by the organizing committee. In addition to the head of the theater, it included actor and director Vladimir Andreev and producer Galina Bogolyubova. The best candidates for the prize are determined by the troupe of the theater, by voting.
Oleg Menshikov named the winners of the Andrey Lobanov Prize right after the business announcements. Sergey Zemlyansky was named the best director - his plastic performance “Demon” was praised by his colleagues. The performer of the best female role was Svetlana Golovina.
So the image of Zinaida Gippius created by the actress in the play "From the Void…" was noted. The young actor Alexander Petrov received an award for Best Actor - Hamlet in a reading by Valery Sarkisov. The winners received diplomas and commemorative signs, and a pleasant addition to them were 100 thousand rubles awarded to each of them.
The opening of the new season in the theater is scheduled for September 16th. Spectators are waiting for Don Quixote staged by Sergey Aronin, the basis for which was a play by M. Bulgakov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Regional Museum of Fine Arts on the anniversary of Murmansk opened several interesting exhibitions of Murmansk artists
- The theater club of the Rostov Youth Theater again invited guests to the next meeting
- El director Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya actuó en el teatro. Ermolova jugar Nabokov "Evento"
- Sergei Jurassic presented the performance "Flying with an Angel" dedicated to Chagall
- Dorian Gray at the Ermolova Theater has become our contemporary
- "Theater Almanac" from the Meyerhold Center moved to the Yermolova Theater
- At the Ermolova Theater, the premiere of the musical version of "Snow Maiden"
- El teatro Yermolova abre la nueva temporada con un nuevo repertorio
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!