Director Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya staged in the theater. Ermolova play Nabokov "Event" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the repertoire of the theater. Ermolova appeared the play "Event", directed by director Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya. This production became the embodiment on the New Stage of the theater of the same name play written by Vladimir Nabokov. The Russian emigre writer wrote The Event specifically for the Russian Theater, presenting it to the customer at the end of 1937.
The first director of the Nabokov play was director Y. Annenkov, who noted the quality of her drama. He spoke of the success awaiting the play in any country where it will be staged. However, the views of the audience about the performance were completely opposite. Some saw in the “Event” an optimistic mood, for others the performance was filled with pessimism.
For Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya the play "Event" was the third work in the theater. Ermolova. This collaboration began in 1912, when the director and colleagues worked on the play "From the Void…", based on the poetry of the Silver Age. The next production of Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya was seen by the audience last season when the director presented “Adam and Eve” on the New Stage. Now the director showed the audience her reading of Nabokov’s “Events”. The premiere performance was presented on February 4th.
Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya says that she dreamed about staging this play for a long time. When there was an opportunity to realize his dream in the theater. Ermolova, the director tried to adequately present the interesting text of the play on the stage.
Nevmerzhitskaya saw in this play the story of people who lived five years in fear, awaiting the release of a man who attempted their life from prison. He promised that having returned, he would finish what had begun. However, the visit did not take place, Barabashin (this name of this character) forgot about his threats. The director called her work "a dramatic comedy."
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the Yermolova Theater, the season was finished with the Andrey Lobanov Prize
- Sergei Jurassic presented the performance "Flying with an Angel" dedicated to Chagall
- Dorian Gray at the Ermolova Theater has become our contemporary
- "Theater Almanac" from the Meyerhold Center moved to the Yermolova Theater
- At the Ermolova Theater, the premiere of the musical version of "Snow Maiden"
- El teatro Yermolova abre la nueva temporada con un nuevo repertorio
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov "Mucho aire"
- At the Yermolova Theater, the anniversary season was completed with the presentation of prizes
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!