Gogol Center opens a new theater season for only two months Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On August 15, the Gogol Center opens the theater season for the third time. The first performance of the new season will be “Russian Beauty”, staged in 2013 by the young director Zhenya Berkovich.
At the heart of the play is the novel of the same name by V. Erofeev - the story of a provincial who came to conquer the capital. This work was for Zhenya Berkovich the beginning of cooperation with the Gogol Center. Now the theater’s repertoire already has two performances staged by Zhenya Berkovich. The premiere of the play "Marina", written by aspiring playwright Lyuba Strizhak, took place last season.
Unfortunately, the new season will not last long. The building, located on Kazakova Street, will be closed for scheduled repairs. It will carry out modernization of the heating system, mounted modern air conditioners and ventilation. Will undergo repairs in production rooms and make-up rooms. The completion of the repair is scheduled for February next year.
During the time remaining before the start of the repair, not only the best performances of the theater, but also the premieres will be shown. A gift to fans of the Gogol Center will be the renewed performance of the Fairies, which most recently were seen by spectators who visited the Platform venue.
At the end of August, the premiere of the play "Nine" staged by Sergei Vinogradov is planned on the small stage. The plot of this production will remind the audience of “Nine Days of One Year” - the famous film by Mikhail Romm, only the premiere’s action is transferred to the future.
The next premiere awaits the audience on September 7th. It will be a production of “STALKER”, staged in an unusual genre for the theater - a performance-journey. ” Spectators will follow the hero of the computer game through the intricate, dark labyrinths of the Gogol Center.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Marina" based on the play by Lyuba Strizhak in the "Gogol Center"
- At the Volkov Theater, spectators made a trip along the Moscow-Petushki route
- The exhibition in memory of Valery Erofeevsky was opened by the "Artist’s House" in Irkutsk
- The exhibition "Heavy illustration" revived interest in the work of Venedikt Erofeev
- El cumpleaños del escritor Venedikt Erofeev está marcado con flores en la placa conmemorativa
- Mayakovsky Tragedia: el estreno de la actuación en el Centro Gogol
- The creative association "Gogol Center" summed up the results of the first year of work
- The program "Season of Stanislavsky" involved leading masters of the scene