A generation of forty in the play "Olympia" on the stage of "Fomenko Workshop" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" the main part of the repertoire is composed of classical works. Modern drama is rarely addressed here. Therefore, the premiere of the play “Olympia” staged by Yevgeny Tsyganov based on the play by playwright Olga Mukhina became a pleasant surprise for theater fans.
Olga Mukhina already has experience working with Fomenko’s Workshop. Peter Fomenko himself was the director of the production of her play “Tanya-Tanya”. For the actor of the "Workshop" Evgeny Tsyganov, known not only to the theater public, but to film and television viewers by his roles in television series, the play by Olga Mukhina became the directorial debut.
In the play “Olympia”, viewers are shown the life story of a generation that has today crossed the threshold of the fortieth anniversary. The play begins in the days of Brezhnev’s death, and ends today. The director does not consider the performance a retro story, or a historical chronicle. However, through the fate of the protagonist, born in the seventies, the life of a whole generation that was tested with a changing country is shown.
Today’s forty-year-olds keep in memory the Soviet past, which left unforgettable impressions of the Olympics. The picture of farewell to the flying Bear is still alive in their memory. It is impossible to forget the nineties, for some who have become a launching pad in business, for some they are the first ones to fall in love, and for some, the collapse of all hopes for the future.
For the main characters of the play, the euphoria of the perestroika years ended with the departure to the world of drugs. The finale of the performance gives hope to the audience - the hero returns to normal life. The author of the play said that the hero of the play has a real prototype, familiar to fans of snowboarding.
In the role of Alexei - a young artist Ivan Vakulenko.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Romantic montage" from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve in Blagoveshchensk
- Exhibition of one painting "Vereisky Georgy Semenovich" Portrait of V.I. Mukhina ""
- "Wochenende", das nicht zurückkehrt. Präsentation des Buches von Igor Mukhin
- In the museum to them. Radishchev opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Saratov artist Anatoly Mukhin
- La exposición "La alegría de ser" de Elena Mukhina en los pasillos de la galería de arte Zurab Tsereteli
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"
- The premiere of the play "Sunstroke" directed by Irina Keruchenko took place at the Voronezh Chamber Theater
- Theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" conquered the audience of Voronezh