Screening of Sunstroke movie to be held in Belgrade Automatic translate
BELGRADE. On October 3, the first screening of a new film by Nikita Mikhalkov will take place on the largest international cultural site of Serbia, “Sava Center”. More than 4 thousand spectators have already booked places to view the painting “Sunstroke”.
Nikita Mikhalkov tells the following about his new work: “The film is woven from the interweaving of completely airy, light, bewitching moments of the“ sunstroke ”of 1907 and the gloomy, devastating and tragic events of the“ cursed days ”of 1920 - the time when the Russian world was“ torn into Shreds ”by the Civil War, when tens of thousands of Russian people had to flee their native country, seeking refuge in European countries, and in particular in Serbia. In the 1920s, Serbia provided significant support to tens of thousands of Russian emigrants, becoming for them, in fact, a new home. Thanks to the comprehensive support of the Serbian leadership, Russian emigration organically integrated into the life of the country. We can say that the Russians and the Serbs have a common history. ”
But this is not only why the world premiere of Mikhalkov’s new film will be held in Serbia. The fact is that the Russian director has been working closely with Serbian filmmakers for a long time, and the film “Sunstroke” is no exception. Together with Nikita Mikhalkov, Miche Zaets worked on the installation of the film, computer graphics were created by Stanislav Popovich, and one of the significant roles in the film went to the young Serbian actor Milos Bikovic.
In Russia, the film “Sunstroke” will be shown on October 4 in the Crimean city of Simferopol and October 5 in Sevastopol, after which 2 days later the film will be available for screening in all Russian cinemas.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- The Novosibirsk Museum of Musical Comedy hosts the Premiere Festival
- Rostov Youth Theater completes the season with the performance "The Way of Your Life", staged in an unusual format
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination
- "Everyone is lying!": NS Academy Mikhalkova and the Goslitmuseum will hold open lectures about Chekhov as part of the Metamorphoses festival
- At the Academy of N.S. Mikhalkov will host free online master classes by Vladimir Baycher, Dmitry Astrakhan and Vladimir Alenikov
- At the Academy N.S. Mikhalkov started the admission campaign
- The Center for Theater and Cinema, led by Nikita Mikhalkov, is restarting the fifth Metamorphoses
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!